Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Another moving force in the networking world....Kimberly Bell



Kimberly & Twista 3/2011
My name is Kimberly Charnell Bell and was born in 1979. Music has been my system every since I was younger. When I was five years old, my uncles had a family business. They owned to night clubs, one in Franklin, Ky and the other in Bowling Green, KY called The Blue Galaxy and Galaxy 2. It was always packed on Friday and Saturday nights and always had live bands. They would play all kinds of 70's and 80's feel good music. I knew that the art of music would always stay in my system. I also remembered my family talking about a band that performed there live and tore the house down with their music and voices. Years later, they were known to be the group Silk. After graduated high school and entering freshman year with a child on my hip, I thought that the corporate life was the place for me to make it. In 2001 I graduated with a Medical Transcription Diploma cause it was in huge demand. Later I found out that its not what you know, but who you know. Never could find a really good job in that field. Then, In March 2007, I graduated with my Associate's Degree in Microsoft Support Engineering. Computer Engineers were also in high demand, but again, its not what you know but who you know. I always knew that I was good with computers, loved the music industry, and meeting people. So, I decided in 2009 I started going to clubs and see how many people I knew there and if I went on a regular basis would they follow me at every party like my uncles used to do it. Other promoters in my area started to take a notice of me and the people that knew me and would go to all the parties that I attended. I met a lady that showed me the dos and don'ts of promoting. So I felt that this was the career for me. Till this day, I still can't believe the things I have accomplished and the people that I have met on a local and celebrity level. I have promoted and met the likes of Dorrough, Gorrilla Zoe, Cassidy, Young Joc, Diamond and Princess from Crime Mob, Terrance J from 106&Park, OJ da Juiceman, Project Pat, Louisiana Cash, F.L.Y, Nappy Roots, TV Personalities Unique and Caviar from For The Love of Ray J Show, Natalie and Flo from the Bad Girls Club, Trina, Webbie, Young Buck, Chalie Boy, Travis Porter, and Twista. Then in the Summer of 2010, me and my cousin that is my silent partner, started Klassy Ladies Ent. It has become very successful in my home town. We have also partnered up DunnDeal Promotions that is ran but Terrance Dunn. I also currently do promotions for Toobigtv.com with TooBig and D-Roc from the Ying Yang Twins, and the list goes on.We currently manage different artists such as Legend, The Real Mr. L. B., krownk, Noble Kause, and other artists as well.  I also currently do promotions for Toobigtv.com with TooBig and D-Roc from the Ying Yang Twins, Gurrealla Hustlas, and Trauma. I have also became one of the Adminstratives for the Fa Eva Hood Connected group ran by Kay Lexi. She has shown me that with hard work, anything can be possible. All I can say, is that God is good because if it wasn't for him, I never would have made it thus far. 


Contact Info: kimberlybellconnected@gmail.com
facebook: Kimberly Bell or Kimberly "Klassy Ladies" Bell
twitter: SexyKim10Star
blackplanet: Klassy K
toobigtv.com: deliciousk
phone number: 270.303.8443
myspace: www.myspace.com/moneymaker4us

No comments:

Post a Comment